Farm Science Review has a long-standing tradition of educating guests on any topic imaginable that is tied to the agricultural industry. And no one does that better than the Ask the Expert tent located within the farm show at 426 Friday Ave. From 10 a.m. on Tuesday, Sept. 20 through 1:40 p.m. on Thursday, Sept. 22, guests can learn about a variety of topics from experts in their fields. Many of these experts happen to be CFAES alumni. With degrees from across the college and working in a range of areas, this year’s panel of experts are prepared to teach you something new. Here are the CFAES alumni speaking throughout the show:
- Robert Moore, MS ’95 Agricultural Economics and Rural Sociology, BS ’91 Dairy Science
- Ani Katchova, PhD ’01 Agricultural Economics
- Barry Ward, MS ’91 Agricultural Economics and Rural Sociology, BS ’89 Agricultural Economics
- Peggy Hall, MS ’91 Natural Resources
- Sarah Noggle, BS ’99 Agricultural Education
- Clint Shroeder, BS ’07 Animal, Dairy and Poultry Science
- David Marrison, BS ’90 Agricultural Education
- Steve Boyles, MS ’81 Animal Sciences
- Mike Estadt, MS ’97 Agricultural Education, BS ’84 Animal Sciences
- Sam Custer, MS ’84, BS ’81 Agricultural Education
The full schedule for the Ask the Expert Tent can be found on Page 5 of the Farm Science Review Official Program.
To purchase tickets to this year’s FSR, click here.