Ohio State alumni clubs and societies awarded over $1.3 million in scholarships to almost 700 students from around the world last year. Much of the fundraising done to provide these generous gifts to future and current Buckeyes came from fundraising opportunities during in-person events. While we all navigate new ways to stay connected and safe, new ways to make the Ohio State dream possible for future Buckeyes are available.
Purchase a mask and help future and current Buckeyes make an Ohio State degree a reality. Check out our different options for the masks that will look great and keep you safe! All proceeds from your mask purchase will go to the club or society scholarship fund of your choice.
To support CFAES student scholarship funds:
- Go to buckeyefunder.osu.edu/project/21724.
- Click on “Select a mask.”
- Select the mask(s) that you wish to purchase. Be sure that the amount at the top of the page matches the price of the mask(s) you wish to purchase.
- Fill in your contact and billing Information.
- Under the dropdown that says, “I want my gift to support,” select “My alumni society”; from there, you will see a full list of all Ohio State alumni societies. To support a CFAES alumni society scholarship fund, choose one of the following options: ENR Society OR Farm Science Review OR FAES Society. If you would like to support your regional alumni club, you can do so by selecting “My alumni club” and picking the club that is most applicable to your geographic location.
- Fill in your "Why?” and fill in the final questions on the form.
This is great way for you to not only purchase an exclusive Ohio State mask, but to support the current students of the university. This campaign will remain open through Dec. 31, 2020.