The College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences Alumni Board represents the voice of all alumni of the college. The board serves as a resource for all relations between college alumni and the OSU Alumni Society, and it has representatives from every academic department, every region of Ohio, out of state, and the last three graduating classes. The group meets quarterly in addition to events throughout the year. Currently there is one opening on the board, Ohio at Large Representative. Representative applicants must live within the state of Ohio.
• Sustaining member of The Ohio State University Alumni Society. (Membership must be maintained during your time on the Board of Directors. This requires an annual donation of $75 to the Ohio State fund of your choice.)
• Be available to attend meetings of the Board of Directors in person, by phone, or by Zoom.
• Be able to plan and promote the mission of the CFAES Alumni Society.
• Have not previously served on the Board of Directors as a Geographical or Departmental Representative for the maximum number of years.
• For Geographical Representatives: Live in the area that you are representing.
• Three-year term, serving no more than two terms concurrently or nonconcurrently.
• Term begins July 1 of the year elected and concludes three years later on June 30.