Congratulations and welcome to our 554 newest alumni who graduated from The Ohio State University College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences Spring Semester.
The CFAES Alumni Society hosted graduates and their families at a luncheon hours before a commencement rehearsal.
Prior to receiving commencement-related instructions, guests heard about the importance of staying connected to the university and the benefits of alumni status from the following speakers:
- Dr. Pat Whittington, Assistant Dean, Student Development, CFAES
- Dr. Linda Martin, Associate Dean & Director, Academic Programs, CFAES
- Tigi Habtemariam, Regional Engagement Officer with the Ohio State University Alumni Association
- Jody Poth, Director of Alumni Engagement, CFAES Office of Advancement
- Ellen Gilliland, Board Member, CFAES Alumni Society
- Dr. Steven Neal, Assistant Dean, Academic Affairs, CFAES
"We hope you come back to campus often and stay involved with your alma mater," Poth said.
|From left: Taylor Isaac, Katie Porter, Sky Dominguez, Steven Simmons, Heather Dean||
From left: Annalies Abbott, Katelan Pryor, Alan Pryor
|Standing, from left: Mary Latanishen, Emma Williamson, Derek Williamson, Julie Williamson. Seated, from left: Katie Williamson, Meredith Myers, Kenzie Hannum||
New graduates, guests and CFAES staff enjoyed the Alumni Society's senior luncheon on May 6. It included a buffet (above), speakers (below) and prizes.