On March 7, 140 alumni, family, and friends came together to honor 12 individuals who received awards during the annual CFAES Alumni Awards Luncheon, held on the Ohio State campus at the Fawcett Center:
- The Meritorious Service Award is given to alumni or nonalumni who have been singularly significant in CFAES’ quest for excellence.
- Jerry Bigham, Hilliard, Ohio
- William Hildebolt ('69 PhD, '67 MS, '66 BS), Winston Salem, North Carolina
- The Distinguished Alumni Award is given to those who have brought distinction to themselves and to CFAES through their commitment and leadership.
- Jeffrey Dickinson ('95 PhD, Entomology, '82 MS, '81 BS, Horticulture) Delaware, Ohio
- Elizabeth Guertal ('88 MS, '84 BS, Agronomy) Auburn, Alabama
- Bruce Kettler ('87 BS Agronomy) Westfield, Indiana
- Lou Kozma Jr. ('95 BS Horticulture) Perrysburg, Ohio
- Robert Joseph ('75 PhD, '70 MS, '68 BS, Horticulture) Columbus, Ohio
- Dave Richards ('81 ASC, Nursery Management Technology) Ashtabula, Ohio
- The International Alumni Award is given to outstanding international alumni representing, supporting, and promoting CFAES and Ohio State worldwide.
- Mauricio Bittencourt ('04 PhD Agricultural Economics) Curitiba, Brazil
- Luiz Lucchesi ('97 PhD Agronomy) Curitiba, Brazil
- The Young Professional Achievement Award recognizes young men and women for their early professional accomplishments.
- Clifford Greer ('07 BS Construction Systems Management) Naples, Florida
- Sarah Herringshaw ('07 BS Animal, Dairy, and Poultry Science) Bowling Green, Ohio
Learn more about the 2020 CFAES Alumni Awards recipients at go.osu.edu/2020honorees. Find additional event photos here.