The College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences Alumni Board represents the voice of all alumni of the college. The board serves as a resource for all relations between college alumni and the OSU Alumni Society, and it has representatives from every academic department, regions of Ohio, out of state and from the last three graduating classes. The group meets quarterly in addition to events throughout the year. Currently there is one opening on the board, Out-of-State Representative. Representative applicants must live outside the state of Ohio.
• Sustaining Member of The Ohio State University Alumni Society (Membership Must be Maintained During Time on Board of Directors. This requires an annual donation of $75 to the Ohio State fund of your choice.)
• Be Available to Attend Meetings of the Board of Directors in Person or By Phone
• Be Able to Plan and Promote the mission of the CFAES Alumni Society
• Not Have Previously Served on the Board of Directors as a Geographical or Departmental Representative for Maximum Number of Years
• For Geographical Representatives: Live in Area that you are Representing
• 3-Year Term, Serve No More than 2 Terms Concurrently or Non-Concurrently
• Term Begins July 1st Year Elected and Concludes 3 Years Later on June 30th