Ohio 4-H and CFAES could really use your help in winning a competition that will bring funds for STEM education and leadership training to thousands of Ohio youth. We're asking all alumni and friends to promote the national Raise Your Hand for 4-H campaign before May 15.
May 15 is the deadline for this national competition to see which state can have the most people raise their hands for 4-H youth. A few tips:
- If you raised your hand last year, you can do so again!
- You can participate if you are a 4-H volunteer or alum or even just a friend / admirer of 4-H. The addition of friends of 4-H is new this year!
- Please spread the word to friends, family, and coworkers. Some companies and organizations have agreed to promote the campaign for us as well. If you have a connection to help spread the word, email the Ohio 4-H Foundation.
- The winning state gets $20,000 to support youth programming. Ohio 4-H will divvy the entire winnings between the top 35 counties with the most hands raised.
- We won this contest last year, and we REALLY want to win again.
Raise your hand here and be sure to spread the word to friends and family.