COLUMBUS—The Ohio State University College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences (CFAES) congratulates its 2020 Alumni Awards recipients.
“We are all inspired by the accomplishments of these individuals,” Vice President for Agricultural Administration and Dean Cathann A. Kress told 140 alumni, relatives, faculty, staff, and friends during an awards luncheon hosted by CFAES on March 7.
In all, 12 individuals were recognized during the annual event, held at the Fawcett Center on the Ohio State campus:
- Meritorious Service Award
- Jerry Bigham, PhD (Professor Emeritus), Hilliard, Ohio
- William Hildebolt (BS, Food Technology Agriculture; MS and PhD, Horticulture), Winston-Salem, N.C.
- Distinguished Alumni Award
- Jeffrey Dickinson (BS and MS, Horticulture; PhD, Entomology), Delaware, Ohio
- Elizabeth Guertal (BS and MS, Agronomy), Auburn, Ala.
- Robert Joseph (BS, MS, and PhD, Horticulture), Columbus, Ohio
- Bruce Kettler (BS, Agronomy), Westfield, Ind.
- Lou Kozma Jr. (BS, Horticulture), Perrysburg, Ohio
- Dave Richards (ASC, Nursery Management Technology), Ashtabula, Ohio
- International Alumni Award
- Mauricio Bittencourt (PhD, Agricultural Economics), Pinhais, Brazil
- Luiz Lucchesi (PhD, Agronomy), Curitiba, Brazil
- Young Professional Achievement Award
- Clifford Greer (BS, Construction Systems Management), Naples, Fla.
- Sarah Herringshaw (BS, Animal, Dairy, and Poultry Science), Bowling Green, Ohio